Saturday, May 1, 2010

Debate, trouble and 10 things I'd give my eyetooth for.



I just came back from Japanese food!! Whee, this pescatarian had her fair share of seafood. Yum!!

I had fun with the folks today. LOL Lil and I were being cheeky in the car. Dad was in a surprisingly good mood. Haha. We had to rush to Ipoh early in the morning. Dad woke me up. Shucks, I was dead tired :S Had to attend my gramps' elder brother's wake service, he passed away but I ended up sleeping the afternoon away. Haha mum and dad didn't bother waking Lil or me up. We were dead tired.

Yeah, coming back to dad. He was in an awesome mood :P He bought Lil and I Mountain Dew and Kit Kats :P We are such junk food addicts. Tsk tsk. Yeah, Lil asked dad: Did you go for mum because of her boobs and butt?? HAHA!! What a question!! And I asked dad: Did you ever get drunk before?? Dad said he did, when he was 12!! WHOA right?? That's young for a drunkard. LOL he was being a show-off in a wedding and the adults were egging him on.

TYPICAL ADULTS :)

Okie. So yeah. SIGH* I am kinda empty. I'm pining for some people and certain things in a way. And I'm sick of trouble and dramas. I avoid them at ALL costs, I really do. But trouble is my first name, middle name and last name as well. I don't know why and it sucks :(

Yay I finally found my way into debate again. It's my forte, I can use it as an escapism as well :) I can forget life's pain with another distraction. LOL. I can't wait to get started. Just can't wait!!

I used to get scoldings from my ex debate teacher, Miss V, because I used to be really sarcastic and funny on the debate rostrum. I actually corrected a guy's grammar because and just because it annoyed me. He said, "Member of the floors" like a MILLION TIMES?? At first, I kept my calm resolve. Then he repeated the line one time too many and I blew. Haha I really blew my top!! I've a really hot temper, trust me on that :P I stood up, asked for a POI and poof* I said, "How many floors are there, and how many members?? Only one member and so many floors??"The poor guy just stuttered and stammered after that. I actually managed to blow him off-course. Shucks, I can be very evil when I want to :)

Ten things I'd give my eyetooth for:

1. A never ending supply of ice cream, any type, any flavour. Preferably Baskin Robbins, peanut butter choc flavour.

2. Another chance to spend my time with Priya Mama, Vie, Suria and the gang in the basketball court, just sharing stories and looking at the moon.

3. To be able to run free and wild with my hair blowing in the wind.

4. To be able to run and run and never stop. (I get a very very good adrenaline push when running, it's awesome!!)

5. To be able to achieve ALL my goals, aims and dreams in life and not just be a dreamer.

6. To be happy, inside out.

7. To know what heaven feels like.

8. To be able to do Add Math without a problem.

9. To be the smartest, most intelligent life form on earth.

10. To have an amazing super hot body, and be able to eat ANYTHING at ANY TIME without putting on a single ounce :)

Enough for now. Haha,
Love, Shia.

4 comments:

  1. Did you go for mum because of her boobs and butt??

    My dad did. Thought mom was beautiful. Said it was love at first sight. There was a company dinner that he attended and she was his blind date. He said the ride home sucked so much and thought to himself, "Whelp, I'm never going to see her again." Funny how some things work out.

    Dad said he did, when he was 12!!

    Haha. The only time my dad did when we was 10. It was his sister's 16th birthday party. Decided to show off and dive into the pool, except that he managed to overshoot it and chipped his tooth on the wall. Ouch.

    8. To be able to do Add Math without a problem.

    Without a problem, there is no math. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! Your dad sounds like a kewl person. LOL I wanna see how your mum looks like :P My parents met in uni. So weird huh, stories of parents meeting up :P

    OUCH!! Chippin a tooth sure is painful business :( Poor dad!!

    HAHA math is a problem :S
    But I wanna be able to conquer it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I wanna see how your mum looks like :P

    Haha. Well, here's what my mom looked like.

    http://superjoshua.com/pics/YoungMom01.jpg

    http://superjoshua.com/pics/YoungMom02.jpg

    She's was a teenager, then, and has been through a few body changes since then. :P I had to look through a good number of baby pictures before I found the right album. Haha. I'll have to find a recent-ish one of her later if that's what you want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH!! I'm flabbergasted, is all I can say. Your mum, is by far one of the PRETTIEST Westerners I've ever seen. Please tell her that :P
    God blessed her abundantly with amazing looks. And yeah, your dad fell for her hard alright :P She's gorgeous!! Haha!! Thanks, Josh, really appreciate the cyber interaction :P

    ReplyDelete