Sunday, July 4, 2010

The awesome mad post and gasms.



Me and Elaine :)

Mmmm, Oreo Mc Flurrys are SO ORGASMIC!! I know, I use odd words for food and all. But this word just says it all :P Orgasmic.

Here I am on a Monday morning with a little of the Monday blues in Mc Donald's at 10 am. Slurp* Just finished a Mc Flurry. Awesome stuff I tell you :P

Mmmm. Munching on my second ice cream :) Oh gosh. I give them so much of business. Seriously Mc Flurrys are my staple food daily. Haha!!

Okay. Let's make a list of gasms I have :)

1. Car-gasm. (You know, hot cars like Lamboes and GTR's and Fair Ladies plus Audi Tt's. Wow right?? Drool-worthy :P

2. Turtle-gasm. Yeah turtles are orgasmic too :P

3. Snake-gasm. Mm, Yum!! They're so sexy!! The way they move, they wrap around our bodies :p

4. Hmm, let me think. Thought I had more than this :P yeah!! Affro-gasm. This gasm was created for my friend-Amelia, she loves affro guys; she thinks they're really sexy so I made her an affro-gasm together with moves :)

Guess that's all I can think of :P

Oh maybe I'll create another one.

5. Icecream-gasm since they deserve the orgasmic title :P

6. My beloved Bio-gasm tops it all. Thanks Josh for the reminder :)

AAHH I'M HIGH!! I'm hyper and high :P WHEE!!

Better sign out before I anything I say anything I don't want to reveal :)

Love!!

3 comments:

  1. How'd you manage to leave out your "bio-gasm"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! can't believe I left that out!! No wonder I was thinking bout something I might have left out. LOL thanks a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right? It's the first one that I've heard you mention. :P

    ReplyDelete