Friday, July 30, 2010

Everything.



A silly picture of me before an event at home :)

Sorry all :) Lost my blogging mojo for awhile again. Then again, have been uber tired. Had so much to settle, what with results out and all. Am very very thankful for a few things.

1. I'm back in action!! In the Science field. YES I'M BACK IN BIO MEDICAL SCIENCE AND I'M VERY VERY ECSTATIC ABOUT IT.

2. I have very special people who care for me and love me. They never gave up on my dream.

3. I'm a step closer to where I want to head.

4. Planets are aligning properly and I feel a better future ahead.

5. Lecturers like Miss G and Miss R and Miss M who saw my potential and pointed it out to me and even helped me.

6. A change of air, a fresh taste in everything I'm encountering.

Things I'm scared about.

1. Calculus, additional Mathematics and a whole lot of blood, sweat and hard work.

2. Not being able to live it up.

3. Being a disappointment again.

4. Not meeting expectations in various areas, and for various people.

5. The future. It's unplanned.

6. About everything??

Well, all I can say is thank the Good God that all is well right now. After such a long period of grief and depression, everything seems brighter for a moment I guess?? Hope it won't just be momentary.

I just found something out. I love being bitten.
Oops.

Love,
Miss Naughty.

1 comment:

  1. 5. The future. It's unplanned.

    I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord (Jeremiah 29:11)

    6. About everything??

    You're scared about everything?

    Hope it won't just be momentary.

    It will be. If you love the Lord, He will constantly make it harder on you until you learn to trust Him in all things.

    I love being bitten.

    I like biting. Hahaha. Not hard, though. My mom likes to leave teeth marks, but I don't.

    ReplyDelete