Friday, July 23, 2010

Smells like trouble.



Here's a funny picture of me before the event on Wednesday. Was being vain :P

It's a Saturday afternoon and here I am in bed, blogging. Haha with a tummy ache :(

Had a tom yum in the morning with a lot of chillies. Bad move, I think. Sigh* Haha. Suffering the consequences of eating spicy food.

Just had an event in INTI Nilai just last Wednesday. Boy was it fun. Culture is always awesome. And last night, I watched Inception with mum, dad and Lil. Best movie ever. To me that is :) I love brain stimulation. Inception somehow managed to game with the mind. Especially when we're watching a movie, our subconscious levels fool around with us. The movie was extremely tantalizing, even mum enjoyed it. Lil didn't fall asleep as well. She always does during movies :)

So, moving on. I'm definitely filing a lawsuit against the university I was previously in. UTAR. No wonder I couldn't do well. They were tampering with our marks. How dare they fiddle with students' grades?? They crushed a lot of our dreams. Seriously, if you guys read my blog last year, into the beginning or this year, it was filled with really emotionally down posts. I kept moping about how hopeless situations in UTAR seemed. My lecturer rang me yesterday!!

She told me a very good solution. Get the reporter's email address and present my case to him. Reporters and journalists are the best extractors of secrets swept under the rug. It's also no use going to the main newspapers as we all know, main newspapers are almost always owned by government bodies and they only publish what they think WE should hear. They promise us candy-coated sugary promises which are NEVER carried out.

Malaysian politicians have just gotten overboard. Do you know ho much they undermine other races?? I really don't care about getting into trouble with the pathetic law of this country anymore. In Malaysia, they take what you reap and sow and pocket it. My friend who owns a sugar cane plantation got an order from the government to hand over his land. Gosh, how can they do that?? Want to know why?? Just because the sugar prices in this country have gone up, they are requesting (in a forceful manner) that the land he owns right now be given to them. They claim they will compensate him. He is the soleful owner of the land; he should be the one who enjoys the profits of it. Just because of the sugar cane plants on the land, FELDA wants it back.

Another issue in this country- the Internal Security Act,(ISA). It just acts on its own accounts. If they think the person is fit for that jail, they will just detain him/her without valid reasons. Or the reasons that they give may seem pathetic to others. Gosh, law enforcers should really act on substantial evidence and proof instead of the petty impulses that rush their adrenaline.

My anger and outrage is righteous and I shall not rest till I bid my time.

P.S# Can't wait to get out of this bloody country. Hope it's all a freaking nightmare I'm in.

Sigh* Injustice. Petty, pathetic.

Love, forlorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment