Monday, July 5, 2010

Erotic asphyxiation. Bio-gasming :)



Me, Jack and Jiah :)
Hmm. I wanted to talk about a few issues today. Kind of forgot. Music helps me release everything so I forget all my issues and worries :P

Oh one of them was death by asphyxiation. Most times, this death is seen as an accidental death. Especially if it is autoerotic asphyxiation. Or erotic asphyxiation. Often times, when I read the papers or articles online informing us of sudden deaths of very healthy well-known people, it is a bit suspicious because as we all know, everyone has their own personal fetish and what they fantasize about. For example, the sordid fantasy of death by masturbation. At least, it's painful pleasure :) But then again, parents of overtly raging hormonal teen guys feel realy embarrassed and always cover up for accidental suicides when this happens. Sometimes, people especially men hang themselves or strangulate themselves in order to achieve out of the world orgasms. Mostly teenage boys and men who engage in autoerotic masturbation.

When we restrict a certain amount of oxygen to the brain, it actually brings forth arousal and stimulation especially when having carrying out sexual activity. It is very sensational yet it could be quite a dangerous thing to do if it's overdone. Even a bit of a lack of oxygen to the brain could kill brain cells.

Gosh, I've so much to talk about and I haven't been blogging. My bad, forgive me :)I really don't like putting up emo stuff. LOL.

Ughh. I hate weddings :( Forced to attend one. Will write more later. Ta :)

No comments:

Post a Comment