Friday, July 16, 2010

Midnight, meal worms and everything in between.



Candid me shot.

I was in fear, phobic. I was paranoid and struggling with the demented. Sick and twisted, I lay there; death awaiting me laughing me in the eye. I put on my rose-coloured glasses and I saw you. Thought you were a mocking dream. But I took them off and you were still there. Spirits soaring, I smiled. For the first time. (Don't know why I thought of this imagery) :P

Guess what!! My finals are finally over!! YAY!! And phew, I've another wedding to attend :( Boo hoo right?? Am so lazy to go for the wedding. Sigh*

I'm really sorry about not blogging that much. Have been up to my eyeballs in work and stuff. Finals were a killer. Gosh. I hate exams. And, as promised, I have some pictures of Midnight (my pet tarantula) now. It's grown a little bigger and it's also a very very voracious eater!! Seriously. Eats so many meal worms. I'll post the pictures after this. Trying to get my blue tooth to work properly. Think I overwork my phone. Lol too many things stored inside. Hoo boy. Just found out that the wedding is in Pahang. So it's travel time with daddy today in the car. I'm going alone with my dad. Lol.






So, as promised. Pictures of my baby tarantula. I'm still trying to figure out the sex. I named him/her Midnight :) It's gorgeous!! Eats a lot and in those pictures, if you observe carefully, you'll see a worm in its mouth. Yup, Midnight's having dinner. Voracious eater for something so small. Really sexy. Sigh* Am in love with my pet :P Oh sigh again. I've to get ready because we're leaving for Pahang at 3 pm. It's already 2. Oh by the way, for my non-Malaysian audience, Pahang is another state. I'm in Selangor; a different state altogether :P

Hmm, since I haven't been blogging for quite some time, I've so many pent up thoughts that I just don't know where to start. Well, I just discovered that although I've the language skills, my brain just isn't cut out for the arts. I'm too analytical. Too sceptical and mass communication just doesn't cater to my wants and whims. So, I'm currently crossing my fingers, arms, toes and whatever else that can be crossed on me and hoping that I'm able to conduct a credit transfer directly back into the Bio Medical science field again. Sigh*

Remember talent over passion or passion over talent?? The forum-debate thing I was going through internally. I've discovered the answer. It's passion over talent because no matter what, passion overrides talent.

Also realized another thing, I seriously crave the forbidden. The more you say NO, I'll say YES and it will eventually happen. That's not very good for me :( Wish I was more normal but then again, quoting Michelle: Normalcy will be boring :) Okie, It's hitting 2.20 and I really better get going in case I hear nagging or screaming. I'll come back and post more :) Okie?? Oh, mum LOVES Midnight now by the way. From afar :P

P.S# Don't be grossed out.
P.P.S# For the curious people. This is what Midnight eats. Meal worms. I breed them separately. They eat bread :)



Ta, all my love :)

2 comments:

  1. Candid me shot.

    I like this one. You look very pretty in it. :)

    For the curious people.

    My grandma (mostly) and my mom used to raise parrots (and other birds). I've seen my fair share of worms. Hahaha. And other bugs. And rats. :P

    I like animals, but I don't like pets. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh really now :P Thanks for the compliment :) Gracias.

    Wow parrots. I don't mind keeping birds but not those that can fly. It's sad caging them up :) Ooh they're fed with worms like my spider. Haha fat juicy worms that look so cute. TOO cute to be eaten :P

    Aww why don't you like pets?? You don't like caging animals too??

    ReplyDelete