Friday, July 2, 2010

Me oh me.



Me, Prezzie and Geetz.

Should I or should I not?? Hmm. So many questions popping in and out of my head. It's funny. I posted on my friend's wall. I said: I don't see why guys brag about having snakes. When all I see are worms. Haha!! It's funny, no??

Gosh, I should start lightening up again :P Lest I become completely turned over to the dark side. Haha!! I'm in Taylor's Lakeside campus right now. It's so awesome!! The campus and all, major large. Reminds me of a upscale UTAR. I miss Kampar :( And uni life. But seriously, this triggered it off. It's amazingly beautiful. With lots and lots of eye candy. Phew* :P I love huge spaces to move around in. My own college right now is quite small. With uneven ground. LOL.

Phew. I just enjoy ranting these days don't I?? Hold on, it's just a phase. I hope. Haha.

I wrote the above in the morning. It's 10:38 right now. Brasil versus Netherlands. GO BRASIL!! They're my A team :)

Will post more later. Sorry if it's getting boring. Do tell me!!
ALL my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment