Saturday, July 31, 2010

So here we go again.



Me camwhoring.

So my parents being like other parents (so I've been told), have been hurling insults at me again. I have no idea what's the deal with them.

It just hurts when they say stuff like, "If only you were better." Or, "If only you were as good as her", "Look at him/her, can't you be as good??" And trust me, it's all downward comparisons. it's really painful when they go like, "I wish you didn't exist" or "You're useless/worthless" or, "I sacrificed so much for you; wish I hadn't."

Also hurts when they go, "You're the reason why I'm depressed" or "You know why I take two jobs?? It's because I want to get away from you." They think I don't respect them. How can I connect to them when all they do is brush me aside?? They don't see me for who I am but for what I can or cannot do. Amazing!!

Sigh* This is solely a post for ranting. I'm going to sit and cry right now. No wonder I feel not good enough all the time. They want a perfect child and I have all the imperfections this world has to offer. Sorry for ranting.

Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment