Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fact, fiction and myth.



Jack and I again.

Prince Charming: Fiction.

Jerks: Fact.

Ouch huh?? :)

Let's talk about everything on my brain today. It's overworked and about to start hyperventilating. I'm so restless and it's 4.32 am!! I'm supposed to be snug as a bug in the rug in my bed. LOL.

Was just talking to Lynn yesterday. Remember her?? My bestie.



For those who forgot how she looks like. A face for the name :) Shucks. We were just talking about intellect. And why it's so hard to find people on the same intellectual power as us. Seriously, it's quite difficult for us to strike proper tennis conversations with people because they'd either be dumbfounded, tongue-tied or blatantly ignorant or in other words, plain dumb. Pretty sad an issue.

How a conversation of a girl sounds like: TGI's, food, money money, Starbucks, boyfriend. You heard?? OMG Nail polish, manicure, Gucci Prada. And yeah sales sales, Coco Chanel, Giossardi Versace. (Haha I'm evil but it's true.) It's not just a stigma, that's how air-headed some people can get. Sigh* Feel like mocking :) Hey the book- To kill a Mocking Bird is good. It should be read over and over again :P Like a Sidney Sheldon.

Illuminati: Fact and fiction.

Bankruptcy in Greece: Fact.

'Ndrangheta Mafia: Fact.

Fairy tales: Fiction.

Oh no, I've an event later. Bus is only leaving at 5 from my college. Oh boy, have to get dad to pick me up way later. He's not going to like it :S

Coffee as a "keep awake drug": Myth. (Studies show that coffee makes ones eyelids heavier) :)

Most guys are jerks: Fact :) HAHA!! Forgive my blatant sexism. Just feeling like it today. But, note the most!!

Guess what by the way!! Spiders only eat once a week. But my little Midnight eats twice a day!! Haha I've been over feeding but I think I can justify that by saying, it's just a spiderling. Yeah but it's always hungry. I should probably cut down its food intake to once a day and then once in 3 days after it molts for the second time.

P.S# Spiders are SO enjoyable: FACT.

Snakes are cute and harmless: FACT. But you have to know how to handle them of course :)

Night, peeps. Will try to sleep and not dream of the Illuminati I'm going to do further reading on :P

Xoxo xx, Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment