Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Post to you.



A Jem picture specially for October.

But YOU!! I know you don't read my blog. I honestly did try blocking you out.

Yet right now, I'm awake in the infinite cold. You paint the colours of my mind. You colour my mind with splashes of colour I thought I'd never see again. You sneaked past my barriers. I'm still in question. You swooped down unexpectedly.

I fear you. I really fear you. I can't figure. Can't get shut eye. I hope I'm able to protect your dreams tonight. Two of you out there, your dreams have gotten overboard and I feel it. Let me be your dream guardian. I may block you out but I want you in.

I'm scared of what you're able to do to me. I'm yet to be submissive, no I'm not even slightly submissive, I'm just scared of the YET about to pop in.

Alright, no more here. But before that, sing to me the song of the stars in your galaxy; dancing and laughing again.

Love, Miss Confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment