Sunday, July 18, 2010

Extraction, gynophagia and brainiacs.



Me and Jack.

Sometimes, I sit back and think. I think of you. I wonder, is this what love's all about?? Then again, what is love?? Haha. Agape, eros.

Hmm, so many things crossing my mind. Don't know where to start. It's hard you know. Trying to extract something out of my mind that just won't budge. You know it's there. The imagery, meaning, thought and verse; it's all there. But it's SO difficult to put into words. So yeah, again. It's back to square one :) I crave the forbidden, desire the untouchable and am passionate for the taboo.

Gosh sometimes I wish I came with a manual. Haha. I'm the most contradictory being I've ever met. Did I mention complex?? Or complicated?? Sigh* At times, it's fun. But other times just requires a slapdash of normalcy :)

Oh gosh, just now, when I went out for lunch, I checked on Midnight. Guess what. The meal worms that Midnight eats were infested with another kind of larvae so I had to throw them away. It's a good thing it was raining. Just poured them into the drain. I wouldn't want anything diseased hitting my family or pets. I'd be so remorseful if that were to happen and it would be my fault because I'm the one breeding worms. Lol. Was quite sad to have to drown them. Poor things. Mum asked me, "How do you feel, keeping the worms, feeding them and then killing them?? It's like chicken." YUCKS!!

How can worms and the breeding of worms be equated to chicken and eating and killing them?? Yucks. Haha.

So yeah, I'm very much into this I'm not sure what it's called. It's related to Biology and also stimulated and grown from the human mind. It's very umm, abnormal though and it's a fetish. A little bit psychological as well. It's a fetish called gynophagia. Yup. I've been mindlessly reading up on it and apparently, this fantasy or psychological disorder if you may want to put it that way; has a very large following. Actually, even Japanese people have comics on it.

Gynophagia. Definition: Gynophagia is also, Vorarephilia.(Fantasy fetish involving devouring) where the victim is a female woman or humanoid.

The fantasy can be consensual, or be related and mixed with violence and rape fantasies. Often the fantasy involves the ritual beheading, to keep the head as-is, as a trophy and tribute, but the body is butchered and cooked for eating. For others the fantasy involves spit-roasting or general cooking of women, alive or dead, with or without their heads.

The terms "spit muffins" or "long pigs" have been coined for women who are thus treated in such fantasies. Several stories include elaborate descriptions of women being fattened up to be eaten, but most images depict women of average body physique.

A similar fetish, androphagia ("man eating"), fantasies of cooking and eating human males, also exists but is far less common, possibly due to the lesser propensity of women to fantasize of themselves as sexual predators.

It is hard to gauge the actual distribution or commonality of the fetish, since, as with many of the more extreme fetishes, many participants never engage in it beyond fantasies (as opposed to fetishists who act out their fantasies in sexual roleplay) and internet encounters. A substantial minority of the visitors of related websites claim to be female, another claim that is hard to verify, though sexual research has shown that a substantial percentage of females fantasize about being victimzed.

A widely-published form of gynophagia is that of Dolcett, whose fictional stories and comic pictures often feature a woman being spit roasted alive (and often evidently enjoying it) or being cut up for food. The fiction usually portrays it all as consensual with no pain or torture involved.

So yup. There we go. Pretty interesting stuff innit. There's more like that. Macrophilia, microphilia and all. I'm not saying it's bad. I'm just hitting on the aspect that the human brain is such a wonderful playground. Imagine the perspectives we could hit. The continents we could reach and the planets we could conquer. Just by utilizing the tiny thing up there simply called, The Brain :)

*Credits to Kit*

P.S# Will blog more on gynophagia.

Love, the Brainiac.

No comments:

Post a Comment