Saturday, July 24, 2010

Battlefields.

The best battles are held and won or lost in the mind. I often wrestle with myself. My subconscious levels and my own self defense mechanisms.

Don't ask me how I built them, I don't know myself.
I often enter my own world which could be a fun place to be yet dangerous at the same time. I'm wrestling right now with my esteem levels. Sigh* Maybe I should upload a video. For the first time!!

It's me singing "The only exception" and Whitney Houston's classic, "You light up my life". I composed the medley, my best songs come about when I'm depressed :P



Tell me how you like it :P

P.s# It's my first video on the blog.

It's 4.20 am now, will blog more later :P

Ta,peeps.

3 comments:

  1. You have a nice voice, Lishia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Josh :P Thanks. Haha but nuhh. Was having a sorethroat when I sang that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah. I thought you might have just had a husky voice. :)

    ReplyDelete