Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Disgusting injustice.

Okay. Guess what. I'm so peeved right now I could punch someone and break his jawbone. Gosh!! I'll show you why and eloborate more later. Am too angry for words.

http://freemalaysiatoday.com/fmt-english/news/general/8041-seniors-Utar-academics-quit-over-tamper-directive

Now we know. Malaysian politics is a neverending squad of nonsense. No other country is silly enough to bring politics into the education field. No wonder, however hard I studied, however hard WE knew we could score, we didn't get the results as predicted. Just no wonder. UTAR, wait for me. I'm going to be bringing you to court once I gather up enough evidence. Your racism, prejudice and bias perceptions towards us students had gone way too overboard now. Why not base it on merits??

WHY do you have to base it on skin colour and discriminate?? Please. You know why 1Malaysia will never work?? It's the politicians themselves who are not showing us good examples. How can politics be mixed with education?? How can you discriminate students based on skin colour?? And you go around bragging racial harmony. Look behind the walls you have built around your CONTENTED selves.

MCA, we know you are a Chinese-based political alignment. But you do not have to discriminate the Indian students by not giving them the scholarships they deserve. You know, you are all just plain cowards who are so backward that you can't move forward.

I still can't believe you tampered with our results. No wonder although I knew I was scoring well for my science subjects, results proved otherwise. Gosh, no wonder Mr. Mok quit and went to lecture in Penang instead. STOP COVERING UP. UTAR, you just are such a terrible place to study in; don't blame the students. Look at the systems first. You do things without telling us. Changing the whole marking system, changing the boards without mentioning a thing!! You will pay for the damage done to us.

With this, I take a final bow. Meet you in court. We'll see who mind-games better.

Toodles.

That was my post on Facebook. Will tell you more. Ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment