Friday, July 30, 2010

Corni-ness and depression.



Have been camming for fun :)

Look who's back with a brand new swag :P Haha!! Sorry. Just felt like being corny for a second. *On a more serious note* I'm happy :)

*Glomp* = New word taught to me by Aaron Howell!! Haha. Nutter you're a genius!! Don't let this get to your head now :P Hmm, he also taught me *huggles* and lots of IT stuff. Sheesh :S

Okie. Phew, what shall we talk about?? Hmm, well my subjects for the new semester which starts next Monday are- Chemistry, Calculus, Anthropology and American/Canadian history :) Woots* Doesn't that sound awesome fun?? Other than the crap I learnt in mass communications. Okie, maybe I'm too harsh. But then, what they lecture on is what I read up on the Internet. Sometimes. I miss being analytical and logical. I'm so ecstatic about changing courses. Yes, I'm a hardcore nerd/geek/dork as you can see :) Gosh, science!! Come to momma, yo!!

There are a lot of issues running in my head but I have to be very selective on what I air here. Very very radical issues that can be sensitive to certain groups. *Thinking*

Let's talk about something. I'll blog more later. Currently have issues to handle.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment