Friday, July 2, 2010

If only.



Me with long curly hair. If only.

If only, airplanes in the night sky were shooting stars.

If only, I could rewrite the past.

If only, you could be part of my life right now.

If only, I could do what I like, without having to care about what other people think of me.

If only, the past would not come back to haunt me now.

If only, you would be less balless.

If only, you could have come into my life earlier.

If only, I knew you better.

If only, humans could be a little less petty and talk things out instead of creating war.

If only, you were the only one.

If only, I could be less tormented, more stone-hearted.

If only, things could be reversible.

If only, I worked harder, played smarter.

If only, she loved me for who I am, not judged me; things would be better now.

If only.

If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment