Saturday, September 4, 2010

Abstruse entities and more.



One of the Malaysian celebrity rappers and me :)

As promised, pictures of the German apple pancakes.Absolutely scrumptious I must say :) Delightful!!




Yummy right. Well, guess I'll really go down for my snack :) LOL. I've to start working on my subjects :( It's the semester break next week!! Just a week. Also in hand with the Raya holidays. Yeah Malaysia is a nice place to be in because we have A TONNE of holidays :) But we don't have seasons though. No winter or autumn for us. Anyway, we have mid terms after that :( Boo!! Such a bummer. Sigh* Really have to make the ice cream date with Jun work. Tee hee*

The Rastafarian culture is a religion but its followers say it is a way of life. It's amazing, I'll blog on that soon. All these things are very intriguing :)Culture and language and the vast diversity of it all, never ceases to boggle the mind.

Unlikely objects like the eternal black hole could be a safe lock box of secrets or anything for that matter. Scientists are now currently researching on white holes instead of black holes because white holes act in reverse, they reverse time and actually spew out objects instead of acting like the vacuums black holes pose to be. It's so fascinating!! Black holes. Such abstruse entities. White holes-even more abstruse entities. To be able to do calculations on black hole radiation leaks, one has to be a genius!! All to do with cosmic balance.

LOL, sorry for the extreme range in the information spectrum :P Too much on the brain. Haha!! Sigh* Food is the biggest one :P Guess I'll go and grab some sugar-packed goodies and start work on my Chemistry :P

Happy Hari Raya to all!! Selamat Hari Raya and enjoy the festive season!! YOU paint the colours of my mind :)

Love you all, bloggermunchies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment