Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mugging, my bestie and anti-matter.



Heels my baby sister bought me for my early birthday gift :) Heck, she ain't no cheapskate. Haha.

Sorry for the lack of updates mateys :)
I don't know why, I just can't get myself to mug for history :( Sigh* Bummer.

Okie but NOW I'm seriously mugging for History. LOL. Shucks. Then I'll have to focus on Chemistry. It's a bummer having 3 tough subjects in one semester. Ultimate doom. It's just a time problem as usual. Not enough time to mug for all. It sucks :( LOL.
Chemistry!! I have a Chemistry test on Friday :( Oh what bummers.

It's Lynn's birthday today!! Shout out to her, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST BESTIE!! I love you loads and a muaxx muaxx, MUAXX MUAXX!! Tonnes of slobbery kisses and hugs to you!!

Memories of us, oh the sweet memories :)








Lynn and I in pj's and having fun times :) The fun we had. Phew* And more dealings to come ;)

Been talking to the genius again, Aaron Howell. I just love his orgasmic brain. Seriously, it's so amazing to divulge into his wacky mind. Haha. We spoke about anti matter and reversing time based on it. The idea of it is to use anti matter and black holes. Interesting huh?? I've done a post on black and white holes :) Vacuums and how they defy laws of gravity by creating their own gravitational forces. Far more superior to that of Earth.

Aaron Howell says:
The idea was to find a large portion of antimatter in space
and fly into it with a space ship.
Because it would repulse the matter from your ship your be encased by it
you'd then use your gravity and fly into a black hole.
Because of its anti matter the black hole would have no effect on it or you;
being able to fly harmlessly through the eye,
and go back in time.

There, quoting directly :) Does thought have mass?? Hmm, it could you know. Like anger, if you have angry thoughts, you could move objects by radiating the negative energy through anger. Poltergeists work like that. Seriously. So yeah, all the time machines and black hole theories are just physics of the impossible. Some things perhaps should be left untouched :/ I don't know. It's so interesting, hard not to get lost in it.

Hmm, should we interfere with the courses of nature?? Might wreak havoc don't you think?? (Leading question.) LOL.

Too much on the brain, better be off :)

Toodles, muggly wumpies :) Lol!! Much love <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment