Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chasing Abstracts.



My shoes and the moon :)

Icky stuff, itsy bitsy stuff, running through my head. At times like this, I feel like a small child. I feel like curling myself up into a ball and just sleeping things away :) When do we know where to draw the line?? When would we know just when to stop caring?? When would we know to drop our massive egos aside and let everything else take place??

Why do we fear when we do not know what's going to happen??

Why do we chase the abstracts?? Sometimes it feels like, too much to do, to think about. So little time. Time is the main constraint. There is a time "zone" that we could change. I mentioned a white hole before. A massive entity where you can just reverse time. It would be spewed out backwards so we'd all grow older instead of younger. I can't express myself through conversations :) I do it better through words and sentences in my journals and this here is my cyber cult :)

I don't know what I'm feeling. It sucks, I'll name it. Haha let's just call it the jangoes. I've a enormous case of the jangoes right now and it's a million things rushing through my brain matter. MILLION. Shucks, I wish I had more time :/

I have a tonne of feelings that I'm feeling and I don't know what they all are :) It's so abstract. It's like painting on a canvas in my head. I'm just painting and painting and waiting for the final effects to come out so I'd be able to see what comes out at last. It's funny how our minds work.

Should I dream of reversing time?? Should I dream of erasing certain incidents, people and memories??

I wish sometimes, there was only me in the world :) Silence would be deafening then. Wouldn't it.

Just some weird thoughts of mine when the jangoes hit ;)
Ta, good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment