Thursday, September 23, 2010

I miss the stimulation of a snake.


In the pictures are Wind and I. And then, Jack and I. Oh, Blaze too :) She's the snake.

I miss the feel of a snake around my neck. I miss Blaze. Wind, I really miss Blaze :(

The feel of a snake wrapping tightly around you would feel like security and comfort in a way. They aren't as cold and slimy as people seem to think they are.

A snake around my neck feels so sexy. So sensual and so appealing. It's like wow. Wind would always say it's a snake-gasm. The feel of Blaze around me, slowly, sensually, moving up and then down, and all around. No words can describe the pure stimulation.

I have an exam later. I "love" exams. Sigh :( I really want to do well :( Who doesn't.

Anyway, I'll blog more later. Should be revising now :) It's already 6.04 am here.

Toodles, mon cheries.

No comments:

Post a Comment