Friday, September 10, 2010

My crazy Eid fiesta.

So yeah, a food review as requested :) I'm bad at this, don't mind me. For dinner yesterday, we had Northen Indian food. Mm, the cuisine is just tasty!! It's so tongue tingling and the food and desserts are to die for :)

I had loads.



In the picture above: The butter chicken cooked to perfection. With paprika and lots of spices I can't name :)

I can't cook a thing so yeah :) We nearly burnt the kitchen down, me and my sister :) When we tried baking, our cookies turned out like poop. LOL. Oh and Lil tried frying a nugget. Let me show you how it looked like :)



Scary much?? LOL.

Continuing the food review.



Above: The mutton Rogan Josh or is it the varuval?? LOL I got mixed up. Too many dishes.



Above: My delicious naan bread. It's a kind of unleavened bread, something like what the Hebrews used to eat during the Passover feast :) Yummy!! We dip it into all kinds of dips, it's a bit like Middle Eastern food.



Above: Part of the chicken kebab. It's some kind of grilled meat?? Not bad, I'm a pesca so I can't judge :P



Above: A snippet of the feast we had. The drink on the right is called Lassi. I had salty Lassi :) In Tamil, it's known as Morru, a kind of yogurt. Really yummy, good for digestion.

So there :) A bad food review :P

Enjoy ;) Oh and Tommy says hi once again :P



All our love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment