Friday, September 10, 2010

The odds and my pommies.

Not every girl dreams of a white wedding. Not every girl believes in fairy tales. Not every girl gets attracted to hunks. Not every girl is a gold-digger. :)

I don't think about weddings, I'd rather a masquerade party or a goth one :P
I love nerds, would choose them over jocks/hunks any day.
I'd rather simple picnics and seaside walks which don't cost a cent over lavish I don't know what's any day :) See?? LOL.

So yesterday, I met the family up for a crazy time :) Afternoon till late at night.(One of my blog viewers requested a food review so I'll do it again) *Forgive me if I'm not so good in doing food reviews :P

So yeah, we hung out in my grandma's place in the afternoon till evening. My grandma is so cool, she even wants a nipple piercing according to my uncle. Haha!! She makes me laugh and she even has Facebook :)

Man, we ate like pigs yesterday, it was like our own Raya dinner. (Raya is a New Year for the Muslims.) :) It was awesome fun!! I'll show you all some pictures of the many animals we have :) TOO MANY in fact. Uncle asked me if I wanted an Alsatian. My answer: DEFINITE YES!!
Mum: NO!! Spoil sport :( Haha!!






Meet Joy :) (On top) She's a bundle!! A beagle and a terror!! She goes around biting everything including fingers, toes, and tails :)




This here is Tyra, she's a golden retriever. There, Joy biting Tyra's splendorous fur coat. *Jealous* ;)



Meet Tommy now :) He'a a 16 year old Pomeranian. Lovely, a little deaf now :(

As you can see, the whole family, we're animal lovers :) There are pictures of Goldie too, my gran's cat :) REALLY BEAUTIFUL golden cat. She ran away :(

So there, the bunch of them :P Including Panthora (soon to be black midnight kitty), Dribble, Beauty and Cutey, Jem, Woffle, Apple (Neighbour's Rott Weiler), Tyra, Tommy, and Joy. Not forgetting my precious tarantula, Midnight :) Ooh, the whole lot of me pommies.

LOL, loving them all!!
They say hi and send their love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment