Friday, September 3, 2010

Lovelies.













The beautiful souls :) It's friends like you who matter. Just want to say, I appreciate all the wonderful bonds :P The first picture is the debate team that we built :) Such smart people :p

Phew, had a Public Speaking assignment in class yesterday :) Topics were given and Jun and I wrote on incest.

Sorry for the unwanted drama by the way peeps :)
Haha people sometimes are just lifeless and pathetic :) They enjoy picking on other people's downfalls. Plus they don't know how to appreciate literature ;) The best poets of all were depressive individuals who were the most artistic and who created the best of literary texts :)

Animals are such agreeable friends; they ask no questions, pass no criticisms- My favourite quote by George Elliot. How true, he rings :)

Okie, so I've been doing research on the Rastafarian movement. I find it very intriguing and dreads can be quite sexy too :P I had little knowledge on the Rastafarian culture. It is quite a unique one and one of the main people in it passed away; Bob Marley. I love his music!! His jangle and his hippy image, he's amazing!! Another one of my current obsessions (who is very much alive and well) is Stephen Hawking. A brilliant physicist who has muscular dystrophy.

I shall blog about famous people in my next blog post :) Those that I look up to and that have impacted me in a few ways. They're amazing and well, some, dead as a log :P

Ta, peeps!! ALL my love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment