Saturday, September 4, 2010

The moon, sun and stuff.



I love staring at the moon. It gives out such an exuberant aura yet it's such a serene entity. Haha it'd be really ugly close up. I love staring at it from a distance. I miss Kampar :) I miss Vie :P I say it often but four of us, Priya, Vie, Suria and me used to hang out in the basketball court to just catch a glimpse of the moon around this time :) It's about 2.18 am here.

I wish I had an ice cream bar at home. LOL I always crave for ice cream at the wrong time :P It's such a scrumptious thing, one of the best food ever created I must say. Mm, I have a tub of Tiramisu ice cream and a tub of Peanut Surprise in my freezer downstairs :P Still contemplating whether to eat some or not. I love sneaking down for midnight snacks :P

Oh by the way, DON'T EVER try the Mc Donald's groovy lime ice cream :p I had some today and it made my tummy upset. Ick. LOL.

And nachos with cheese and sun dried tomatoes are THE ABSOLUTE shizzle :p Ughh, am also craving for some vodka. Haha!! We didn't go for the drinking session just now :P My parents are cute. One of the most romantic couples I've ever seen so far. Such beautiful souls.

I'll post up some pictures of German pancakes later. *Drool* Paddington Pancake house has the BEST waffles and pancakes ever. Slurp!! I'm craving :P I'm such a sweet tooth. Me and my whole family :) Lil books her M&M's so that NO ONE touches them :)

Eeps, the Malaysian weather is really killing!! So hot, it's awful because we're on the equatorial line and the sun just scorches and burns the minute beings below :) The majesty of it all. It releases rays of rage and fury :P I could just feel Father Sun's hormones :P Tee hee* Missing my bestie, Lynn. Wonder what she's up to.

If only. Many things. Hmm. Ponder ponder.

Night for now my lovelies :) The moon's going to be full soon again!! Can't wait :)
Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment