Thursday, March 18, 2010

COLLEGE, nerves and a bunch of randoms.



A silly picture for the day :)

OH MY GOLLY GOSH!! I start college soon!!In a few hours. I'm leaving the house at 6.30 am?? Because my dad wants me to get used to getting there early.
I'm really sorry for my lack of interesting posts :( Seeing as it's the weekend soon, I promise I'll come back with more :P

Oh gosh I'm just a huge bundle of nerves right now and I can't sleep :( haha, my tummy's working against me too, at the moment. I'm just worried about everything?? Plus it's a new environment. SIGH*

You make me smile like the sun. :) Just feeling giddily random and impulsive. It's 2.20 am here, I'm gonna work out :P Just painted my nails a brilliant plum red. AH, pretty :)


Take care,
The smiler :P



Another silly picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment