Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sex scandal.

I'm feeling the funnybone again. I really need Miss Moon. Her alter ego persona in me helps me forget everything else :) Worth every penny farthing.


Case 2:
Dear Miss Moon, I recently got caught with my pants down. I couldn't control myself and had sex with my secretary. Little did I know that it was filmed. It's on a video clip and it's circulating faster than bush fire. I am a very renown politician. It would affect my career. I'm also worried I'd lose my wife. She means a lot to me and I'm very sorry about what I did. I'm also very remorseful. Will you please tell me what I can do to rebuild my life and career back, Miss Moon??

By: The cheat.

My reply:
Phew, Change your name. Start with that. Pants down?? You could give your wife and everyone else the excuse that your "little man" was itchy and that your hands were tied down with something else so you know,so she was just "helping you rid the itch" :)
Next time, don't be so foolish. Foolish enough to do something and get caught red-handed. The next affair you have, take it out of town. Politician?? You must be taking away our precious taxes as well. Hmm, naughty. Using it to buy your condoms ??
Good for you then. I support every inch of you losing your job :) Are you really remorseful?? Or,are you sorry you got caught?? Just like Tiger Woods. Only sorry after he got caught. Tsk tsk, I should take your beautiful wife out someday, she doesn't deserve a horny old man like you. I'll introduce her to some cool young guy at a club. She'd appreciate me for that. Rebuild your career?? One piece of advice. Go and boil your head. Goandboilyourhead. Dirty old man.

Headlines of tommorrow's newspaper: State assemblyman sues renown advice columnist for taking his wife to a club and getting her a new "candyman".

:) Love,
Miss Moon.


TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT!! ROAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment