Saturday, March 20, 2010

Obsessions versus insecurities.


I'm so insecure. I don't know why. I don't know how to stop it but yeah I am. Let me spill the "beans" now. I have an obsession with skin and bones. The ragged skinny look. I think skinny is self control and perfection, both which I do not possess :(

So yeah, this is me, trying to shed of the "access pounds". I wish I didn't do stuff like running and gymnastics when I was younger. It only gave me more muscle and it's hard to make muscles shrink without turning them into fat!! AARRGGHH!!

Things I need/want/crave:

High tops. I know I'm TOO short for high top sneakers but I find them SO cool :)



Gladiator heels. I really NEED THEM!! They're the craze.




Feathers and veils on accessories. I love them. Mystical seduction :P



New boots. (I've NEVER owned a pair anyway.) Lucky Suria :P She has A TONNE!!



A pet snake. SO NEED ONE NOW!!



New books. I have a tonne of unread ones yet I'm a greedy guz when it comes to books :)

More candy. Yummy, I just had a whole double scoop junior sundae in Baskin Robin's yesterday :) In my favourite flavour of course, PEANUT BUTTER CHOC!! Yum!! LOL, and a world class choc flavor.



This ain't the BR icecream picture, just a substitute.

I need better brains. I'm aiming for a 3.5 in my CGPA this semester??

I need MORE FRIENDS :) Not deadwood :(

I need a hot body. Or rather I crave.

I need more clothes, more animals :)

Look, Lil's drumming :p It's a rare picture of my sister. She hardly lets me take any especially when she's on her drumset :P



That's all I guess :P I'm ranting. Phew.

P.s# I LOVE MY NEW white and purple DC sneakers :P Although Rich said the combinations usually end up lethal :p

P.p.s# I NEED A WONDERLAND I CAN RUN TO!! SIGH*

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!! Haha :)

Love, hugs and kisses,
The weirdo (Official) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment