Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SO hard to get back on the blogging track :P



There, a kiss for the late updates :P

Hey peeps :)

I'm awfully sorry about that long dry spell. I'm a bit autistic, HAHA and I didn't like the way blogger was being reformatted. Lynn says it's just me being obsessive compulsive, and not autism :P

Well, my wonderful friend Rich, allowed me to use his blog as well for expressing myself through literature and any form of writing :) Here, the address. We're handling the blog together, he's a writer as well. http://myworldrich9107.blogspot.com/

So anyway, I've been fine :) Lots of ups and downs like I said, yeah. And I'm starting college this Friday. Gosh, I'm a little nervous :P I mean, meeting a whole bunch of new peeps and stuff. I pray for people like Lynn, Mishka, Caline, Stevie, Suria, Joshie, Sharwin, Vishie, Krish, Kausy and all to be found in my new place.

Phew, so nervous I can actually feel my sweat rolling down my bra. Haha. Anyway, here are some pictures of a snakes. GOSH it's gorgeous.






And hey, a picture of me being an emo, I like the angle. Haha. Down there.




So yeah, I've way more to talk about but I'll do it later. I promise, I'll update my blog later. Just too many things on my mind. And to the "non-Malaysians", you'd be appalled to see what happened recently in this country. I'll write about the issues. Really saddens me. Alright, that's all for now :P


BIG BIG HUGS, KISSES AND ALL MY LOVE <3 for being SO patient, waiting for updates.

P.s# I'm on twitter :) Please follow me. I'm LishiaMoon :)

Love you all,
Shia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment