Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Holly momento.



Yeah, FIVE dollar sunshades can be quite a-rocking too :)

Haha, in the picture above, me in one of my "Holly Golightly" moments. I ADORE that fictional character SO MUCH!! And yes, I'm on a Spanish roll. LOL me encanta espanol. Forgive my broken Spanish. Still in the running :) I love this phrase-Tu es tonto. It's cute :P LOL. Anyway..

..
..

I fell asleep thinking of you.
Sunny beaches, palms and golden sand,
Made up the entire band.
I ran and ran as I saw you in a canoe.

Then a storm came,
Poseidon arose and kicked me into reality.
Dreams are not all a game,
Or a silver-gilded frame.

The strongest God of all,
Had come to put our love to test.
He roared as I broke into crawl,
You disappeared into the crest.

I lay sobbing as I lost sight of you,
To the sea so raw and ablaze.
Then I felt a calm serene,
I awoke, startled.

Just to find your lips on mine,
Your arms around me.
Your gentle assurance,
That even Poseidon could not rob me of you.

Then, I fell back asleep in dreams,
Sunny beaches, palms and golden sand.
Calm waters and brilliant sunsets,
I smiled as we took a stand.



A brilliante Kampar "island" sunset.

Haha, one of my cornier attempts at "love poetry" :P

I love Greek mythology. And yesh, still getting used to starting blogging again :P

I also posted that in my other blog. Anyway, yeah I'll seriously get to updating it again. More posts to make up for the "vacation" period :P

Te amo, Te amo to ALL.

<3 Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment