Monday, March 22, 2010

Of Adam, Vie, and Kurt, and CHURCH JOKES!!

Quote of the day: LOVE is an abstract emotion that does NOT judge or do harm. It is NEVER judgemental or cynical.

OUCH, my piercings hurt!! I always get up on the wrong side of my "ears". HAHA!! I've four piercings on my left ear, six on my right and one belly stud :) And another form of body art, I'll leave it to your imagination ;)

Phew, college is turning out to be okie. I mean, in the earlier post, I said the lecturer didn't turn up but yeah, the second class turned out completely okie though :) The lecturer walked in or rather bounced in with a headful of curls and BOY WAS SHE EXUBERANT!! And she's MAJOR ADORABLE :) Can't wait for that class again!!

I feel like "humoring" people.

Muahaha *Evil laugh*

"never!!!!! NEVER!!! NEVER!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHH... I'll make sure he licks dog ass if he ever comes back...." This is from Stevie :) Let me refresh your memory.



This is how he looks like :P He's AWESOME!! Like Kurt in Glee :p Tee hee* if you don't know what I mean, just go check Glee out.But yeah, I also think he looks like Adam Lambert. I'm gaga over Adam, he's THE HOTTEST!! LOL.



HOT ain't he?? Just utter sizzling. And don't you think Vie looks a little like him??

Anyway, let's humor the bored shall we??

Disclaimer: I'd be dead if anyone from my church reads this and squeals on me :P

Okie. We begin the "funnybone" fiesta. My parents can't stand my pastor. Haha if you read my previous post, he came to pay a house visit during one of the "cell group Fridays". We started off by playing a game :) And my guess is, quite a few of the church members can't stand him too :) So, the game was that we had to collect lines from others. For instance, if they say, "You are an ape", you'd have to repeat that saying, "I am an ape", (DUHH!!) Haha.

So my pastor, after collecting his lines, got THE WORST!! NO joke :) His went like:

I AM A PEST, SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM, WEARING A TUTU, EATING A BANANA!!I could not stop myself, I JUST HAD TO BURST OUT IN LAUGHTER!! I later found out that my DEAR OLE MUMSIE was the one that provided him with the line "You are a pest, Pastor" *CHEEKY GRIN* It runs in the family, the cheeky genes. Can't blame me, can you?? :) TEE HEE* It was a game so he couldn't take it to heart. My mum said she had to hold her tongue, she actually wanted to say,

"Pastor, you look like a baboon minus the red backside but you're almost there :)"

My sister, Lil and I couldn't stop laughing for days on end :) My mum, HILARIOUS WOMAN!! Haha.

My dad got the lines:
I am Britney spears, wearing a skirt, up on a tree, picking my nose. His was funny as well but no pun intended, when he got his lines. Seems like the other church members gave my pastor horrid lines just to get back at him for "dreary sermons". Haha I MIGHT HAVE TO MIGRATE TO THE OTHER END OF THE WORLD IF HE EVER READS THIS OR SOMEONE SQUEALS ON ME Haha, let's just hope NONE of the people who "are not supposed to" read my blog ;)

Peace, and joy to CHURCH JOKES!!


Love,
The merry joker. (NO PUN INTENDED) *Cheeky grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment