Thursday, March 18, 2010

Of univerisities and ICT labs.

This may come across as funny :) I'm blogging directly from INTI college's ICT lab.
For the first time in my life :P I mean, I never even blogged from UTAR's ICT lab even though I was there for 8 months?? :p LOL.

The UTAR ICT lab is Vie's favourite hangout spot :P GAWSH I miss that guy. He doesn't even bother following my blog you know?? Haha. He's a lazy reader, it's surprising that he's doing Biology. LOL. Silly ole dude.

I wish I had pictures to take but since I'm new here, pretty much afraid to do anything wrong :P

SIGH* It's a new chapter of the book. A new beginning, a new life, a new EVERYTHING!! Even the course I'm doing. sigh* I SO CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK IN THE BIOLOGY FIELD :)

I had prawns and noodles for lunch :) I barely even ate a few mouths of noodles. My appetite always diminishes when I'm outside. Gosh I have cell group in my house later and guess what!! PASTOR ASHOK IS DOING A VISITATION!! Yeah you bet. He's coming over :( *MILLION SAD FACES* :( I promised Ivy (my cell leader) that I would play the piano for her worship. Oh man!! And I'll be reaching home really really late. Can't wait to catch some shut eye. Was too nervous to even fall asleep last night. And TOO lethargic for a workout :P

Anyway, I'm supposed to be in orientation now :p But it was TOO boring for my brain to actually process what was happening. Haha.

I'll update again when I get the time :P I really don't know what to make of stuff right now. Feeling funnily, strangely, eerily, neutral.

Love, hugs and kisses,
The stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment