Sunday, March 21, 2010

The mock post.

Gosh I'm a blogger addict today :P

This is a mock post directed to no one in particular. Or maybe somebody. DON'T TAKE IT TO HEART :)

You have eyes like Taylor Swift's, beautiful and slanty. And my dad has BIGGER eyes than you :P HILARIOUS!!

Your hair, my sis thought you had straightened hair that hung down your back. And when she found out the "length" of it, she asked, "How does he stand it hanging out like that??" Lol and I told her you use "the" beanie :)

Pink and blonde hair JUST does not go along by the way. One word.... EUW!!

Your hands are SO HUGE they look like they can take down Arnie with just a slap. P.S# They sweat worse than a leaky tap. HAHA.

You're lame when you think you're funny or cool but that's just my honest opinion :)

I DO TALK TO YOU STRAIGHT and yeah, I blog a lot these days.

You're a worrier. Hmm rhymes with courrier :)

I'm just being funny. And oh yeah, CHELSEA RULES!! WOOTS*

You're a gangster rapper wannabe although you claim you're not.

But ALL these attributes make you fun!! Haha.



You know who you are ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment