Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Of Tomb Raider Psychology and libraries/research 1.

Once again, I'm sitting in the college library. It's okay. I'm quite naughty, sneaked in a lolly, made it look like a phone accessory :)

Plus, I feel like playing "dress up" today. I'm Tomb Raider minus the gladiator heels, whip and butt long braid :)

So yeah, just had a meal of Maggi.Fried. Went to a mamak. I totally wanted "Roti bomb cheese but they didn't have it :( Not at this hour. I have a Psychology presentation today as well. Phew, hope it'll turn out well. :) I did my research on human behaviour and stuff. Really cool thing to work on. I used my mum's Psychology book for referencing :) And guess what. One of the best qualities for a transcending personality is to embrace our dark side as well as our bright side.

I'll continue on the psychology part later. This tomb raider wannabe has to rush off to class :)

See you,
Love you all!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment