Monday, March 29, 2010

How to get hyper.



Hyper me :) (Years ago)

How to get hyper??
Easy peasy lemon squeezy. :)

Just eat a Mc Flurry Oreo ice cream, LOADED with the Oreo-gunk. Eat two of those. Would work wonders :) Or eat that and a sundae. Or a double scoop ice cream at Baskin Robbins :) Topped with chocolate fudge, hot fudge, cherries, whipped cream, pecans, M & M's and Oreos again :)

I'm a cookie and ice cream phreeque. UGHH!! I love sugar and candy. My sissy thinks I'll be a diabetic. *GOD SAVE ME*

So, yeah, getting hyper is pretty easy :)

You can even down a bottle of coke, the one litre bottle. It's fun as well :) Or swallow a whole packet of M & M's with other kinds of candy. Oh gosh, I'm drooling. Dad woke me up at 9.30 pm?? I was SO grumpy so I proceeded to eat 4 sugary crackers with 2 teaspoons of honey. SO DOOMED!! Now I won't be able to sleep. SIGH* ME!!

Haha, so yeah, that's how to get hyper :)

See ya!! Love ya'll!!

5 comments:

  1. I had a buddy whose favorite was M&M's and root beer. Didn't seem to affect him much, though. Haha. But he was generally lethargic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! Heyy Mr josh :) How are you?? :) I missed you actually. You used to comment all the time. I love M & M's and rootbeer!! Yum!! Good combo actually :) But the amount of sugar in that should be enough to get him high. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm well, Ms. Lishia.

    Well, if it did affect him, he was really good at holding it in. Maybe he ran all over the house after I left. I don't know. :P Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Perhaps he did JUST that. Run amok right after you stepped out of the front door. Some people really know how to pretend :P His macho ego and self poise must have been so BIG he controlled his hyperactivity. Just saying. Haha, how do you find my blog now?? Still as interesting?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete