Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Of funnies and homies and October.

I met one of the funniest people. He picks up hangers and umbrellas from roadsides. He's a nut and a Ford agency model. He's also REALLY down to earth and a student. He'd kill me if he sees this :) Or he'd probably go, "Ooh, more publicity". HAHA!!

Today, in the bus, he went: Ooh I'm so random I'm molesting my own leg hair.
WORST part is, G, Neil and Chris didn't find that funny?? I was laughing by myself. LIKE A NUTCRACK, BEJEEBUS!!


But seriously, why I'm blogging about him is because he NEVER ceases to get me laughing. It's like as if I swallowed a tonne of laughing gas. MY GAWSH!! LOL and I'll be stuck with him for the next 2 years in college??

Christine too. She's an AWESOME friend :) And Jeg!! Phew :P CRAZY funny people. Glad I spotted them. :) I wuff you Chwissie :)

Now, this is Sam. The model aka nut aka Korean looking phreeque :) He's the MOST random guy I've found so far :)





Poem: Subways are fun.
Subways are delish.
Subways are to be eaten
by Chris, Sam and G.

HAHA!! I'm feeling so lame. Sheesh, anyway, I'll blog more on the funny people :)

P.s# I love you, G!! <3 :)
And Chris too. You guys ROCK!! Not forgetting Sam :)

P.p.s# October/Suria babe, I love you!! SO MUCH!! I miss you too. If you see this, please leave a comment or write in my cbox, feel free to spam :)




I'm glad I spotted you ;)
<3 Shia

No comments:

Post a Comment