Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4 things.




Another happy shot of Jack and I. And a silly shot of me.
Sorry I'm spamming my own blog with inadequate rants. I actually love my cyber space. I'm glad I have a space I can call my own.

-4 things I crave for:

1. More pets. Like snakes and reptiles :)

2. Ice cream. Yum.

3. More knowledge, wisdom, my brain is constantly hungry.

4. More books. I need them.

-4 things I would kill for:

1. Gorgeous long legs.

2. Height. (I'm vertically challenged)

3. Skinny-ness.

4. A good Einstein brain.

-4 things I want to do before I die:

1. Complete my PHD in Bio medical science.

2. Be a successful biologist/journalist.

3. Learn to love myself again.

4. Do the craziest, zaniest things no one would dream of. (Like eating ice cream from a public toilet bowl seat, jumping off a cliff para-gliding in only a string bikini so I can feel the wind, go to Hawaii and be able to dance naked on the Honolulu beach, etc)

-4 people I really want to meet: VERY CLICHE.

1. Barack Obama.

2. Albert Einstein. (He's dead. So sad.)

3. Rupert Murdoch.

4. Adam Levine. (Maroon 5 lead singer)

-4 things I can't get enough of:

1. Books. Peanut butter.

2. Friends.

3. Ice cream, junk food, chocolate!!

4. Animals.

I'd better stop here. Could go on the whole night!! I did my hair just now by the way. Gosh I have natural light brown hair and I wanted a brown. They dyed my hair brown but it turned out golden brown, almost blonde. Shucks!! Haha, I'll put up pictures of my new hair. In awhile. Tomorrow :)

I feel better already, thanks VERY much for actually bearing with my nonsensical craziness.

Love, hugs and kisses,
*Shia*

1 comment:

  1. I like that top shot of you. :)

    4. A good Einstein brain.

    Albert? He's dead. Why'd you want to be brain dead?

    4. Do the craziest, zaniest things

    Toilet, no pants. Gliding, bikini. Dancing, naked. Hey, I'm not much for clothes either, Lishia. I'm doing this in my underwear. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete