Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh :)

Oh, now I remember :)

I started and ended my assignment with an Adolf Hitler quote. He's got values too,although he was an evil man. Lol.

Things I've done before:

1. Walked out to the mall with only a tank and a pair of boxers on. Man, it was fun!! Me and Chrissy, we got stares. Haha but it was so comfy!!

2. Blogged about my pooping habits. Tee hee.

3. Drank 5 tequila shots, 7 Bailley's and 5 vodka limes in less than two hours and still, I didn't get drunk. ( I WANT TO GET DRUNK!!) :(

4. Given my number to absolute strangers. And not pick up their calls later. Haha!! I'm evil :)

5. Danced on the bar top. Boy was it fun. And I forgot, I was wearing a short skirt, oops* And a leopard print underwear. Haha.

6. Corrected someone's grammar during a debate competition. It's unacceptable. :)

7. Flashed my underwear just because I like the print. (Leopard) haha, my fave.

8. Eaten ice cream alone for one whole day. It was my 17th birthday and mum, dad and Lil took me all over to get ice cream :) We drove around the whole day, IT WAS FUN!!

9. I went without sleep for one whole week during a camp and it was where I met MARJUN!! I miss you :(

10. Made out with girls :P It's fun, it's wrong but nice. LOL. Sshh.




With this and a clapbangboom, I'm out :)

Bye bye :)

2 comments:

  1. (Leopard) haha, my fave.

    One of my aunts, too. She used to fill her living room with the stuff. She even had leopard print sheets at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! I so wanna meet your aunt :P But I like leopard underneath clothes. HAHA!! It's cool though, she's crazy over it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete