Sunday, May 23, 2010

Things I'm grateful for.



A funny green eyed vixen to laugh at in the picture.

Finally!! Have been having a really really bad Internet connection. SIGH*

Life is bad with a bad connection innit. :) I've an exam tomorrow again!! Oh gosh. It's so annoying to have exams all the time. I get panic attacks and anxieties before exams.

Haha I just wanted to do something random to get me out of "emo-dom".

Things I'm grateful for:

1.Eyeliner: Else when I cry at night, I'd have nothing to hide the puffiness of my eyes in the morning :)

2. Toilet paper: If not, I wouldn't have anything to use after my poop bombing. Tee hee.

3.Chocolate: I'd have nothing to get hyper on.

4. Ice cream, coffee and candy: Same rationalizing as the above one.

5. Bras: Yay, saggy boobs be gone!! Haha.

6. Leopard panties: They help me feel sexy on a bad BAD morning.

7. Debate: It helps me work my rusty brains. Keeps me in check too. I become more witty and faster with my head and tongue.

8. CSI: It helps me keep my sanity. Drives my passion for forensic science.

9. Heels: Helps me look taller. So sad that I'm only 155 cm :( Only a sad 1.55 metres tall :(

10. Fingers: I can play my piano and keyboard with them, WHOOP DE DOO!!

11. Speed: I'm a speed demon and death races are TOTALLY my thing :)

12. Dancing: The person who invented it must have been a hyper genius!!

13. Even numbers: I dislike with utter disdain, odd numbers.

14. Water: I love drinking it, swimming in it, and everything to do with it!!

15. Peanut butter: I don't fancy peanuts but peanut butter is MY FAVOURITE!! Even my favourite ice cream flavor :)

16. Books: I love books to bits, can't imagine a world without books :)'

17. Facebook: Although it gets boring, we still can look for long lost friends.

18. Snakes: They're SO GORGEOUS!!

19. Boxers: The most comfortable piece of clothing that EVER existed.

20. Beds: I'd die without mine :)

My connection is still bad so I can't say much :(

I'm so sorry, it's not that I'm neglecting you. Haha I'll write more tomorrow after my paper, it's a promise. IF the connection in college is good. Okie?? :)

Love.

8 comments:

  1. 13. Even numbers: I dislike with utter disdain, odd numbers.

    Wow. You dislike half of all integers? Technically, they both have an infinite amount. :P

    19. Boxers: The most comfortable piece of clothing that EVER existed.

    I wear boxer briefs.

    20. Beds: I'd die without mine :)

    I sleep in a hammock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee, you sleep in a hammock?? That's so beautifully unconventional :) I'm waiting for the trees in my lawn to grow bigger and fatter. Then I can camp outside :) But mosquitoes love feasting on my blood :( Especially in Malaysia, being a tropical country. I love boxers!! Can't be walking around in a pair of panties can I?? haha!!

    Yes I am a weirdo, an autistic one at that :) I love even numbers, can't stand odd numbers. Haha!! What are you up to?? Did you cut your hair??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hammock is in my room, of course. :d

    Well, boxers and panties both fall into the category of underwear, and people typically don't walk around in public with only underwear on. Humorously, bikinis tend to reveal as much--if not more--than underwear yet they're allowed in public. Got me, man. :P

    You have five fingers on each hand, and five toes on each foot. Have you bothered to count your eyelashes to make sure they're not odd? Ba hahahaha. :D

    What am I up to? About 176 cm. :p Nope, haven't cut my hair--not recently, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In you room!! HAHA I'd love to camp outside, feed the mozzies and look at the moon and stars to help me sleep :)

    Haha!! I wore boxers out to the mall that day because I was SO LAZY to change :) Got stares HAHA!! But bikinis are hawt!! Maybe that's why :)

    HAHA!! My friend has six fingers on each hand and six toes on each of his feet as well :S WIsh God had blessed humans with an even number of things. HAHA!!

    Ohh, you're tiny for an American. LOL Only 176!! Haha you look different in this picture you have now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I posted a long comment and it didn't come out!! UGHH I hate it when this happens. Haha.

    Oh it's in your room :) I love to camp outside but hate feeding the dumb mozzies. LOL But I love looking at the moon and the stars to help me sleep :) Wish I had a glass ceiling. How cool would that be?? :)

    I walked out to the mall in boxers that day. Haha I was so lazy to change. I got a lot of stares :P Bikinis are hot, perhaps that's why :P

    I wish God would have blessed humans with even number things. Haha. But my friend has six fingers and six toes on both hands and feet. How cool is that?? Freaky as well :S

    Ohh, you're tiny for and American. Haha!! Only 176 :) Asian height :) You look different in this picture of yours. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've slept outside many times in my life. Most of them were in a car. Only once in a tent, though. Tried sleeping in a hammock (outside, at night) once: my buddy and I were sharing his hammock, but it was too crowded and we couldn't get comfortable so we went back in the house.

    I mowed the yard in my underwear a couple Saturdays ago. Not quite public, but still outside.

    Most underwear is visually stimulating--I don't believe swimming suits are publicly acceptable just because of that.

    Really? You want two noses? Ten hearts? Twenty buttholes?

    There's a man in 2 Samuel 21 who had twenty-four digits. Actually, many people have had such a configuration throughout history.

    Heh. "The Lord our God is one Lord". One is odd. "The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit". Three is odd. But whether it's odd or not is of no consequence. Even and odd are human designations. "The Lord knows the thoughts and reasonings of the [humanly] wise and recognizes how futile they are. (1 Corinthians 3:20 AMP)"

    I posted a long comment and it didn't come out!! UGHH I hate it when this happens.

    I know what you mean. But it looks like it did come out.

    A glass ceiling? Not very cool at all. I'm thinking hot--especially in Malaysia. Your house would be like an oven. Hahaha. I've read about something called "Aerogel" before, though...maybe if you had that sandwiched between some glass. Might blur the picture, though. Just typing.

    The only thing American about me is the country listed on my passport. I'm in this world, not of it.

    Yao Ming is "Asian".

    Haha. Well, the picture was from the hips up, but I cropped it to the face. I deleted the old picture, though, so I cannot prove it to you. I do know how to take more pictures, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!! It did come out after all :P I'm so happy as you can see in the latest post, it's a holiday here :) I slept in after so long of waking up early :P Are you an early riser??

    Haha!! Walking around in my boxers was epic!! Tee hee.

    I don't want so many body parts though. Although 24 hearts sounds nice. I can produce so much blood. And love. HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to get up around 0800. I call that "just right". Early's more like what time I had to get up for high school: 0530. That I most certainly did not like. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete