Monday, May 24, 2010

Life. Nuts.

Blogger is being ANNOYING!! Shucks, I have my Psychology assignment waiting and I haven't started a thing :S The exam yesterday was pretty okie :) LOL. And I'm on the debate group again!!

Oh boy, I hate the debate theme for this year. "Equity, access and quality."

Guess that revolves around education, healthcare, taxing, bluh bluh. ALL the boring topics. Wish they had done rights though. Human rights, animal rights, freedom of speech, choice and all. Would have so much more fun :) SIGH* Life is currently a downturn. Can't explain but yeah, it is.

ASSignments piling up and me, being a procrastinator. I'm so lazy to rush them. So, I do last minute work. And oh, you should read about this.

My friend; her boyfriend hits her, beats her up and even bites her when he loses his temper. I think, only guys who are cowards would do such things. And guess what!! He texted me last night to threaten me. It's bad enough that he's doing that to her, playing the emotional blackmail game. He wants to try it on other girls now??

All because I sent my friend a text asking her why she got back together with that useless piece of crap. He even hit her in class in front of the lecturers, dragged her out, and started slapping her. Is that supposed to be tolerated?? And he actually told me he wouldn't hesitate to harm me. I don't doubt that. But neither do I take that kind of thing. I'm going to the management to report him with Sam. And Sam says that if they don't do anything in three days, he'll go directly to the police. SHEESH!! Haha he doesn't know he's messing with the wromg girl. My poor mummy :( I told her about what happened and she told me to be careful because my dad's not around :( He's always travelling. Dad's an engineer and it's awesome, how many places he gest to visit :) I miss him :'(

My life is seriously drama filled. No matter how much I try avoiding drama, it still comes along :( sigh*

Let's put on a smile for life!! Haha.



This is me with a turtle :) Animals never fail to make me happy!! Haha.

Quote of the day: Animals are such agreeable friends; they ask no questions, pass no criticisms.

- George Eliot -

Love you all!! Hugs and kisses* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment