Sunday, May 2, 2010

The art of being christian. (To my haters.)

You know, I'm as human as you are. How can you call yourself Christians when you judge others and make them think you are such holy, pious people??

Most Christians only act holy. They judge, are bias and look down on other denominations.They just know how to cover up their misdoings. I know of a pastor who banned guitars and drums from the church because he says they're of the devil. What sick minds we have, ruling the church in the form of leaders. They're no better than us. Yet, church people, they talk, slander, gossip, try to bring you down in any way possible!! I know all this for sure because I'm from a church myself. And it sucks, it hurts as well.

When they turn on you and your family, there's no turning back. They're the more of two evils.

How can you haters judge me when God hasn't?? When I've done nothing wrong to harm you or to anger you. You just find reason to blasphemize. Especially on me and my family. So what if I'm different?? You stereotypes, I pity you. You think you are happy but you're only a little less than contented. You know that deep deep inside, you'll only be happy when you stop judging innocent people.

(Sorry about ranting again. Sometimes blogspot is a good ear.)

Well, at night, is the time when I have to face my demons. Internally, externally.
I have a breakage point too, mind you. Like Hooke's Law states that no matter how elastic that spring is, it will have a breakage point where it loses its elasticity.

I've my limits. Sometimes, the world just wants to get you. To bring you down. But by showing them we're the stronger ones, we will triumph at the end. The wicked will fall, the truth will prevail.

I'm a Christian. I say that proudly. There's no one to judge me on that but Him. He will judge me when He has the need to. But for now, He's not and you do not have to play god and impose on others. Just stop it, it's so childish of you all. Especially you, church people. Youth and adults alike. I'm only talking about my home church, mind you. Right now, I love Him, He loves me. Anyone in the way of that will fall. That's a fact.

Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment