Saturday, May 29, 2010

The dark status.

A dark status : Take me, I'm alive. But everything looks better when the sun goes down. I had everything, opportunities for eternity; but I'd belong to the night. Your eyes, I can see it in your eyes, you make me wanna die.

That's what I put on my facebook status. Tee hee. Was feeling dark. I actually woke up ill. What a bummer. To wake up with a backache, fever and a massive sore throat.

My friends, some of them are into Manson. He gets some of the most beautiful girls. This Manson. His ex was Rose mcGowan, I find her BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL. And of course, his current, I think; is Dita Von Teese. WOW right?? Sometimes under the iron masks or weird frames, people are totally different. It's called Impression Management in Psychology. Where the world is our stage :)

SIGH* I think my English is currently deteriorating. At least, I think so. So I think I shall use proper English. LOL.

No offence to anyone, or any race or culture but schools in Malaysia are getting worse than in ghetto areas. It was just reported that schoolboys actually rape their classmates in school!! And the teachers don't do anything about it simply because they themselves are scared to take action. I'm just tired of seeing what society has turned into. Sick of gender stereotyping, sick of prejudice, sick of racism, sick of bias perceptions, sick of self righteousness, basically, am sick. Literally speaking, I am sick :(

But let's not pull down anyone's day alright?? :)



Me.

Yawn* I might take an afternoon nap :) It's 1.15 pm here.

Noon, peeps :)

Lots of love <3

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I like that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It's an ugly picture of me that might say Imma bite you if you come too close. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugly? Ugly's an incorrect judgment, Lishia. If you're trying to be modest, you're doing a terrible job of it. That's a cute picture of you. And the girl in it is cute. It does look a little aggressive, though. :P

    Are you eyes actually green? As in, did God color them that way (no contacts, or whatever)?

    Hahaha. The verification word is "perdi".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great. Now I get "surge". :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Asian so black eyes for me :) And surge?? What surge?? I'm not fully Chinese though so I've brown hair :) Plus point for me :)

    And I think there are a lot of things in me that can be changed so I'm ugly for now. I know, God made me, me but still. :)

    ReplyDelete