Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sorrowfully speaking.

My ear hurts, it's infected.

I feel awful.

Sometimes, I'm just human although I pretty much suck at being a good one.

I don't know, I'm not actually ranting, just having a nervous breakdown. Will I ever be good enough to face myself?? My demons?? What's possessing me??

Things go way past the acting stage. I just am so bogged down. Why am I continuing what I don't like?? Just because it's my forte?? So what?? I've faced this question before. It hulked in front of me like a huge minotaur.

Passion over talent?? Or talent over passion?? I was silly enough to choose talent over passion or maybe it was just because I didn't have the balls to prove my self-worth.

I guess it's something worth regretting. It's something I have to deal with, to clean up. I'm no superhuman although I wish I were.

I wish I were better in everything I do, the way I look, etc.

Things turn out to be different all the time. Human perceptions and all.

I shall not further possess you with this unhappy post.

Ta, my fellow lovelies.



Me in a candid shot.

P.s# I'll never be understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment