Monday, May 31, 2010

Humans, untrustworthiness.



Turtle and I.

Call me soft, call me stupid.

But I choose to believe that no matter how hurt I am about human betrayals, that there still at least is a tad bit of good in them. I don't know, no matter how much I know the person can't be trusted, I still try to find a little ray inside him or her. To justify myself, that everyone has good in them.

And I end up getting hurt so badly myself. Haha silly me right?? I'm just so dumb in that sense. Animals are still my number one confidantes. They'd never say a word about you. If they don't like you, they'd say it in your face. I love animals. They're the most beautiful living things on earth. They are pure.

I really want there to be an animal heaven. Crossing my fingers and toes and hoping that I'll meet my dog and pets that passed away in heaven one day. I'm emo. Bawling my eyes out.

Because tonight, I realized there are more stripes on a human than on a tiger and the worst thing is, they can change to spots.

Night, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment