Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pets I want.

There are many animals I want as pets. Some conventional, most-out of this world :)

1. A guinea pig. (GOSH they are THE cutest rodents in my book)



2. A pit bull pup. They grow into really strong, loyal, adorable dogs :P



3. The Mexican Gila monster. Now, this may not be so conventional, may come across as a little weird too. But, guess I'd better not keep it. They're meant to run free and wild. Like me :) The kipepeo girl.



4. I used to have a giant millipede called Lovebug. She died, sadly because it was too hot here :( Next time, I'll get my second Lovebug a vivarium with a thermostat. This is another weird pet I want :) My baby :(



5. White pythons. I don't know why, but pythons are my favourite breed of snaked. They're gorgeous and loyal and fun as pets. I adore holding them :)



6. A chameleon. I'd name it, Sir/ Lady Lancelot. Don't ask :) My weird side comes out when I'm with animals. They're ADORABLE!!



7. A bull terrier. They look Asian, somehow :)



8. A slow loris. They are SO CUTE and I'd love lemurs as well, but lemurs are meant to be out in the wild. Slow lorises become easy prey to predators so I'd like to have a few, I can save them :)



9. A chicken. (I used to have a black Japanese chicken. She died of old age. I loved her to bits, cried like a possessed child when she died :( Had her since she was a chick.) Sorry, don't have a picture for that.

10. A panther. They are by far the MOST gorgeous cats in the feline family to me. Sleek, black, sexy, wow!! I could substitute it with a black cat though :P Perhaps, that explains my fetish for black cats. Phew. LOL.



Omg, I'm in love :P



There are more, I'll post on them in the next few posts :P

Animals make my world go round.

Love, Shia. (The animal-lover)

2 comments:

  1. I'd love lemurs as well, but lemurs are meant to be out in the wild.

    When I was much younger, back in Missouri, a guy ran a business called--I kid you not--"Bob's Petting Zoo". Lemur's were one of many things he raised, and I believe they were his favorite. He had a particular one that stayed on or near him all the time. Wore a diaper.

    black cat

    I used to have a couple cats that looked like that. My favorite was "Momma Cat", because that's what she was. Had kittens all the time. That was also back in Missouri. Had a little white diamond on her neck, though. In Okeechobee, Florida, I had another cat that looked nearly identical to the one in the picture; her fur was soft like silk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! He had a lemur?? Did he have a license for it?? I'm so jealous. Haha I want a lemur too!! They're such pretty things. Phew.

    Wow, you're a cat lover too. They're so pretty. I'm a sucker especially for black cats with green eyes. They're the prettiest!! And I especially love witch cats. Those that look like characters out of a witch tale. Haha pure black, GORGEOUS!! Drooling*

    ReplyDelete