Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dry season, lazy sunday and nothing on :)

It's that season again. The dry spell, the season where things get sapped dry. Like my brain matter for instance. Sigh*

I seriously hope ,my blogging streak and mojo hits me right in my face again. That's also because I'm going through something. Something really hard to do, but us girls know we have to do it when we do it because its the only right thing left to do :(

Hmm, I'm kind of hooked onto this youtube programme, it's called HotforWords. The girl is just yummy!! Seriously, she is. And yeah I'm so upset. SIGH* Sorry if I keep repeating myself. I got an offer to do my bio medical science degree in UTAR, Kampar, Perak campus again. Oh gosh, WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?? I just told my parents. Just when I moved on and got over the initial shock of leaving the science field, they just have to rub it in my face again :(

I have some nice pictures!! Courtesy of Jack, she's an awesome photog I tell you.




There :) Ever since she got her new laptop, we've been camwhoring!! And also, special thanks to someone for helping me download my movie for Psychology class. Haha it's due this week and I haven't even started :( I'm the group leader, sigh* Hope I don't let my mates down. Anyway, that freak of a friend who helped me download the movie (The Abyss) haha, he's in LOVE with Marilyn Manson. How creepy huh?? But that guy does have good songs :P

Anyway, I'll sign off here and come up with another post :)

P.S# There is something nice about lazing around on a Sunday afternoon with nothing but a bra and a pair of surf shorts on. Haha!!

Love,
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment