Thursday, May 27, 2010

Me, me, me, me.



Me in Chrissy's apartment, we were dolled up for a night out. :)

I haven't been checking my flag counters and I realized that my Malaysian visitors reached 600!! WOO!! Lol.

And I'm getting more views from the country "Down Under". YAY again :) Hello there mateys :) I hope I get to know you all one day. And hey, if you all have any blogs, please do tell me. I'm quite a blog stalker too. Tee hee, I'd love to follow your blogs.

P.S# Tell me okay?? :) Just email me or leave your blog address in my CBOX or in the comments section.

OMG OMG OMG OMG!! Sorry *Patting my hair down*, haha!!
Lee Dewyze won American Idol
. YEAH I FOLLOW AMERICAN IDOL!! Haha I love Paula actually. Wish she was still on the show. Hey, Josh Wright. Who did you vote for?? Haha don't worry, I'll keep it a secret :) Cross my heart. <3

It's a public holiday today in Malaysia. We have tonnes of holidays because we have three main races. Thus, many many holidays come about. It's awesome actually :) Except that I want seasons in this country :( Boo hoo. No seasons :( I want autumn. And winter :)

Sorry for the vast amount of smileys. This girl has lost her mind and will be back in a minute. Haha.

....
....
....
....

I'm back!! :) Lynn and Josh, look. FOUR dots :) Not three or five, but four!! Haha.
Holler from the border autistic :p

I managed to finish my psychology assignment in the nick of time yesterday. WHOA!! I finished it in less than 2 hours. I managed to write a total of 2300 words!! Haha it went over the limit but who cares?? I love words :) Oh no!! I have an IT test on Monday. I don't like studying for IT. Wish I could study for Biology, I need a BIO-GASM!! Hmm.

I also realized, I lose my temper when I'm up on the debate rostrum. They put me as the Whip that day. I was the third speaker and the Government team kept POI-ing me. We were on the opposition team and I was raving because the government left too many loopholes for me. Oh, this is parliamentary style debate. Asian style I think?? I so want to try the British style parliamentary debates. They sound awesome, as Rafie was telling me. Aiden :)

The topics we get are really weird ones :S I think I mentioned the theme earlier, it's "Equity, access and quality." I think my Psychology lecturer who also happens to be my debate lecturer likes me. Haha she always gives me more time for work, more attention, bluh bluh :) She likes wit I think. Haha. Such conceit from me. I shall stop :)



A silly me picture.

Oh yeah. Wait, I forgot what I wanted to type :(

Shucks. Nevermind then.

P.s.s# In desperate dire need of an ice cream. ANYONE FOR AN ICE CREAM?? :) Let's go :P

Signing off, me. LOVE!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Josh Wright. Who did you vote for??

    Forgive me, if another Josh Wright wanted to answer this first. :d I didn't. I watched one episode of the first season. I think the show's crap. I rarely watch television at is it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why is it that my instincts told me you didn't watch tv?? LOL I kinda guessed it but was like, nuhh. I'll post it :) LOL.

    Do you like science by the way??

    Haha I love Lee Dewyze though. Glad he won :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Science? ... I can say yes, but I don't want to leave anything for granted. Science has never stood alone. Science has always been bonded with some religion. Currently, the most widely accepted mate for science is the theory of evolution--which is a lie. The Lord created everything, and everything in six days, so into whatever field I am examining, whether it be chemistry or physics or what have you, I keep in mind that it is the Lord Who causes things to move and things to stay. Yes, I certainly like science in light of the Truth. :)

    ReplyDelete