Sunday, May 30, 2010

I belong to the night. For now.



Yeah, just to say: I include pictures because it'd be boring without them!!

Oh boy. Mum made me a tom yum?? Extra spicy and also, bought cake, apple strudels, and scones. Oh boy!! And I'm not feeling well. Haha I honestly wish I was beautiful :( And stick skinny. Oh this is not good. I'm emo-ing at night. LOL.

Hmm, to wait or not to wait?? To take or not to take?? So many questions buzzing in my head. And guess I'd have to say good night for now. It's 3.57 am here and I'm supposed to be asleep as I'm ill as well :S

IT test tomorrow!! Hope I ace it :) Phew*

Good night, knight in the shining armor.

P.s# I wonder whether you think of me sometimes. I wonder if you play back what we used to have. I look back and see that it wasn't just you I fell for. I fell for your astounding intellect and your brains were what made my heart skip a beat. I belong to the night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment