Sunday, May 16, 2010

My mind. (Not in order)







Mmmm, the goodness of a Mc Flurry and a best friend to celebrate the goodness of ice cream. Haha.


So many things running through my mind. I have to re-organize my mental schemas.

Hmm, they seem not to be working in order anymore. Haha, MENTAL ANNIHILATION!! Arrgghh, the stress of it. SIGH* I go against the norms, cultures and yeah, normalcy of societies. ALL the time. YET, I complain and whine when things don't turn out and when people start talking. Haha my mum says she wishes she didn't teach Lil and I to have minds of our own. We're so strong-headed that sometimes a mental bulldozer is required to shake us.

Anyway, shucks, the holocaust. I've been reading up on the holocaust on the Internet. They have pretty decent archives to thumb through. It's amazing how evil a person can get. Well, like they all say, world impression management. The world is my stage. Applies to politicians as well. Even the good ones. Come on, sometimes, masks are required to camouflage what one's true feelings really are. You have to put on a mask in order to protect yourself.

Sigh* I was just talking to Wind about stuff. And he says the only reason why us girls get so many friends is because we're hot and people want to befriend us. I personally think that you, Wind, Pengu Wind are one of the nicest humans I've ever met :) And yeah, I love your blog!! ANIMALS :) I think that values still exist. I for one, don't judge a person based on his or her looks. God doesn't, why should we?? He's the alpha omega isn't he??

SO MANY THINGS RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND ALL AT ONCE. Ugghh!! I just told my mum, I've found an excerpt to describe what is going on in my home church right now :) I hate church politics. I love politics but when it involves churches, then it gets sucky.

Shakespeare, Life's brief candle:

It is a tale told by an idiot.
Full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

How true right?? To describe certain scenes and situations. Boulders are a big pestilence. Oh boy, I'm just typing out randomly, my fingers are practically flying across the page. I miss my high school teacher, Miss V.

I used to write essays to submit for competitions and she checked them for me. But sadly, she says what I write is always to controversial for small-minded people to handle. They would create a scene out of what I write, perhaps that's why I've learnt to hide what I feel in metaphors.

AAHH, the creator of metaphors was pure genius!! Phew* I miss Diana!! WHY OH WHY do the people I love have to be half way across the equator?? Hmm.

Okie, I'd better stop my random ranting before I get worse :P Omg!! I had Indian food for lunch, YUM!! And dad was so sweet to treat us to Baskin Robbins ice cream!! Haha and I met my bestie Lynn and my other besties, Diane and Allie Wallie for dinner on Thursday :)

I'll post more :) I owe it to you.
Smacks and smackeroons,
hugs and kisses :)

Song of the day: F*ck you, Lilly Allen :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me rephrase what you said. I dint just say hot girls. Cute, Sexy, round eyes, clubbing girls...there are many other reason why guys like to add girls. Yet...for me the stupidest thing is that even when they accept the friends request...they never even chatted once or try to get to know them. so for me its a waste since facebook or any other social network pages only allow's a certain amount of friends in your network. Even though its like 4000++ dont you guys feel like its a troublesome thing to have? Especially when some of the friends like to use junk app's, game's, and other stuff and its actually taking up your wall post.

    ReplyDelete