Monday, January 10, 2011

Abominations and inflations.


The words in white, say it all ;) Another funny Woffle shot.


Kisses to all you lovelies ;) Another shot of me being goth. :)


So, maybe I over exaggerated the first day of my new semester ;) The first day of college actually really is today. Haha I had a lab yesterday and they don't have lab classes on the first day :) I think it's the proper time in the USA today, to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JOSHUA WRIGHT!! Haha. 
I came in after college today and mum cleaned my room :/ Like literally, everything was SO NEAT. Not that I'm that much of a messy person ;) It's just that I like a little mess. My own mess. So oh well. Gah. So many things weighing the brain down again and it's 3.57 am here. Lil had her very first day of college today. She looked like a little lost sheep. She had lunch with the wombat and I, and she met some of my friends :) Made her own friends too :)
Ugh, it's Math later for me :'( And then, Anthropology, looking forward to that though, because Jun's in my class :) Loving it. I shouldn't be rambling on and on, especially when I have precious time now in my hands ;)


As you know, people around the world were flabbergasted by the Josef Fritzl case, the one where the father locked his daughter up against her will and had a few children with her which he kept down in his basement like an evil secret ready to spring up. Haha Malaysia has one of its own now. Congrats, citizens of this country for such a downturn. I'm sure it'll be a totally popular story now in many other parts of the world. Too bad its horrifying. Which grandfather is sick enough to rape his own granddaughters?? It's so sickening, the stories appearing in the newspaper. Malaysia is in debt of 408 billion currently, as I have highlighted before. They still want to go ahead with the whole building of another island which is going to cost more. A few billions at most?? Sickening, how their brains work. They say this country is poverty-free. I've seen and heard stories. Stories of how corruption spoiled lives. Don't they ever want to change before its too late?? The police force is equally corrupt. They think that they can just issue summons to whom ever they like, and when they please. They intimidate women and I know of some girls who have gotten raped in police stations yet, they can't make a report. Which other police stations would take the reports in?? Sigh* Stupid-esqe. Sorry again for the rants.


The siblings I was talking about, were made into sex slaves by their uncle and grandpa. What an abomination. Goodness, the mother only found out about it when the 16 year old (the eldest) became pregnant. Isn't it just sickening, mind boggling, horrifying?? Another sickening story is the one in Saudi, where a girl who was raped by 5 men made a report and she landed in jail for committing adultery. How does being the victim of rape make you an adulterer?? How does the innocent rape victim who cries out for help become the perpetrator?? Some parts of this world are still too pro-men, I believe. No justice in that. Lust and uncontrollable libido of some men often times land a lot of people into trouble. If I were to open my mouth about the current Prime Minister of this country and his "deeds", I think I'd really land in jail. The policy here is to be "hush hush", thus creating "good robotic citizens" that are too mindless and scared to rise up against the evil that is taking over the place. Sigh*


Like I said, I really shouldn't be ranting. Oh well, on a lighter note, let's hope college will be a better place and a ground for us to move up and rise higher above the odds and above the corruption and bribery and just plain evil. Other places around the world too are becoming worse. India had an inflation recently and food prices rose by an alarming 18 %. 
My brain just won't stop talking about sordid facts :/ 
I just hope that I achieve my goals this semester :( It's already 4.25 am here and it's unbelievable that I have to catch a 6.30 am train for my 8 am class. Amazing isn't it. Such "beautiful splendid" timings. Haha and I have to face the "bauble head". We renamed my Math lecturer, such a jerk :) Seriously. Haha insanity at its level best I guess. 
Sometimes, a little ignorance is perfect bliss.


And to you, my lovely blog readers, I'd love more comeback from you guys :) Tell me what you want me to blog about if you like, it's easy :) Just put it in the CBOX on the right. Other than that, have a good day, all of you ;)


P.s# A shout out to Passerby in Kursk, Marjun from Faroe Islands, Diana in Lebanon, Juzer from Kenya and anonymous from Manchester ;)


All my love, 
Lishia.

1 comment: