Saturday, January 1, 2011

Full Dark, No stars.


Why hello there, alas, it's me :) Haha. A New Year smile ;)

Pretty much of a dog eat dog world, this world we're in. I think if Hitler could see the amount of Jews and gypsies that outlived him, he'd roar in anger and kill himself. Haha.
So, how's the New Year for you pretties?? Mine started quite awesomely as you know, then reminiscence came in the way and ruined part of the mood for me. I hate periods of reflection sometimes because unnecessary things come in and actually ruin the illusions/ fairy tales that might have inadequately proclaimed in the pits and vortexes of our mind. A little imagery might help here :) So yeah, it's a new year. Does it get any better than this, one wonders. Or could it possibly get worse, the mind ponders.


Well, other than that, cultures can be diverse, certain ones can be more dominant than others but only because of social scales. I think each and every culture has its own values and is beautiful in its own way. Quoting an Abenaki man: Do you think the dawn is just as beautiful to the people who aren't named for it??
Nice innit, the way its said. Do you think the Moon would be just as beautiful up close?? Face value :) It has pockmarks worse than acne prone skin. (Forgive my weird comparisons.) HAHA. But really, I guess this sums it, some things up close, just aren't as beautiful as they seem anymore. I am a HUGE fan of the moon. In the Indian language, it's called: Nilla. In Hindi/Punjabi: Chanda mama. (Which means, Uncle Moon.) Yazid taught me this :) Something I'd never forget. I miss him :( 


My blog counters seem quite dead :P Bet most people are out there partying away the New Year/celebrating it with loved ones. Sometimes I ponder, and think. Do you think the Dahlits or the gypsies or even the Native Americans (some may call them Indians/Red Indians) were never actually given proper chances to prove their worth?? I mean, most of the "uppers" claim that the Red Indians were put into reservations for their own good but who's who to play God?? I mean, they had their land revoked from them and they're the only ones who actually keep their rich culture till today. Look at other cultures. Diverting from Roman Catholics, to Puritans, to this and that and finally today, the biggest group: the atheists; and that is just religion/belief-wise. (Nothing wrong with being one, mind you; most of the people close to me are atheists.) LOL some amount of clarification needed, just in case :)


As you lovelies know, I've been on my poetic streak. I have no idea why, daft as it may seem. I composed yet another one. To my clan, as I call them now.


Full Dark, No stars.



When all's dark, the Moon comes out.
The wolves come a-howling.
The loyal clan they've built;
The Fallens come out to play.
Angels with horns,
Wings of fire.
Wings of feather even,
Some glued together.
It's full dark, no stars.
Just one ethereal Moon.
And all the other surreal creatures.

There's passion and love.
And beautiful darkness.
It's all good,
All perfect.
The creatures, they come; they flock,
Sheer terror they ignite.
As they walk through,
Muttering lips fall silent.
They stand in awe,
In sheer terror.
Of what they see in the glassy stares of their eyes.

Children whimper,
Babies smile;
As the creatures pass over them,
Above; a place they cannot reach.
The wolves roam,
Shaman guides to the creatures,
The Moon their only light.

The night, its never silent.
As these beautiful things roam the earth.
Dark yes, evil, NO.
Beautiful, to almost nearing perfection.
The fallens, the wolves, the vampires, the flock.
We rule the night.
And as day comes, we slumber,
Only to arise, to play at night again.


There :) Have been in my beautiful dark element, for the past few days?? Or has it been months, gone unnoticed perhaps :)


I hope you peeps enjoy my "stuff". HAHA. 
Once again, cheers and lots of love,
Lishia.

No comments:

Post a Comment