Sunday, January 23, 2011

Al gore and propaganda.


I'm back, BOLDER AND wilder :) I come with a MEOWWWWWWWWWW in my swagger and a RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in my spunk :) HAHA!! 


Why hello again there :) I'm brutally sorry for my going away like that. You know the times you get up just to find tears running down your face?? Just know that it'd be a better tomorrow :) Promise. Sometimes you just need external messes to fix internal messes :)
Everything doesn't seem as bleak right now. I have a LOT to talk about, now that I've been away for goodness knows how long. First things first, I'm a little disappointed in my college classes. I don't mean to brag or put on a fuss drama or anything but yeah, Biology class has been TOO basic. In UTAR (my ex university), we already were starting gene transcription experiments and microbiology. Now it's back to basic taxonomy, very very basic stuff like elements and atoms and ecology. YUCK I'll say :( Beggars can't be choosers :) Still have to fulfill my aims of shooting high and achieving what I set out to achieve. Have been paying too much attention to these hefty judges and pathetic juries who think they know me all too well to say anything about me :) I won't anymore. My life, my rules.


Many things have become subjects of debate in Biology classes. Some of it regarding Darwin and his theories of evolution. *Oh gosh, a fat mosquito just bit me on my jaw line* :( Anyway, I think the whole Darwinian theory of evolution and that we evolve from primates is a whole huge misconception. He probably didn't say monkeys/apes were out forefathers. He just said "primates" are part of our species/genus/families. So yeah, very WIDE RANGE don't you think, of misconceptions that can be perceived from those few words :)
I really regret letting some things take a toll on me. I should stop bothering about society be it, blood relatives or people close to me who like to stab others in the back :)


So what do you think causes global warming?? Which one of it is the "real greenhouse gas"?? Is it water or carbon dioxide?? CO2 OR H20?? Any comments or facts on these?? There are theories to disprove Al Gore's theories on global warming. Some call it a propaganda to disrupt particles of unity and to "make people trust the governments more". What do you say it is?? :)
Another thing that is causing a slight bit of alarm is the decrease of value in the US dollar because certain economists have pronounced the US as officially bankrupt. The news is getting more and more distracting. Phew* 


Alright, I've got to go read up on my American History. Bluh :) Toodles to all you pumpkins and I love you very much :D
Xx,
Shia.

No comments:

Post a Comment